CMSE Consultancy are looking to recruit a PSDP for an upcoming project based in Dublin.
CMSE Consultancy provide top quality Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) services. Our construction consultants provide practical safety design inputs and solutions at the earliest stage in the design process – this early safety design intervention minimises costs to the client. CMSE Consultancy provide effective safety expertise to assist designers, architects, project managers, etc in fulfilling the PSDP and Health & Safety Co-Ordinator roles.
The role will involve:
· Ownership of PSDP function on client projects
· Preparing health and safety reports
· Carrying out site visits
· Identify hazards arising from the design or from the technical, organisational, planning or time related aspects of the project;
· Where possible, eliminate the hazards or reduce the risks;
· Communicate necessary control measure, design assumptions or remaining risks to the PSCS so they can be dealt with in the safety and health plan;
· Ensure that the work of designers is coordinated to ensure safety;
· Organise co-operation between PSCS & PSDP and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate would have
· Degree qualified / NEBOSH or Similar
· Chartered member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) or equivalent qualification
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience at H&S Manager level.
· Experience and proven capabilities in developing and implementing a health and safety management system
· Ability to deliver training modules to all levels of the organisation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong influencing and negotiation skills.
· Hands-on approach, highly motivated and resilient.
Flexible and Remote working options
Educational support for continued learning and development
Subsidised Professional Memberships fees
Dedicated Mental Wellbeing support programme for employees and their families
A company culture that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Originally founded in 1996 as CMSE Environmental Health and Safety Consultancy, Chris Mee Group is now the leading provider of quality, cost-effective and professional Health & Safety Training, Recruitment, Consultancy and Software services in Ireland.
With offices in Cork, Dublin and London as well as a Fire Rescue Training Centre based in Ringaskiddy, Chris Mee Group provides clients with the full suite of services required to cover all of their Health & Safety requirements.
Reference ID: ZR_543_JOB
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €45,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
Chris Mee Group have gone a level above the required safety measures and procedures for reopening.