Social Media Coordinator
POSITION: Social Media Coordinator (full-time)
LOCATION: The Hope Foundation, Cork + Part-Time Remote Working
START DATE: Immediate start
SALARY: €28k+ – Depending on Experience
REPORTING TO: Digital Communications & Marketing Manager
• Work closely with the Digital Communications & Marketing Manager and Fundraising Team to execute a results-driven social media strategy.
• Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms across 3 HOPE locations (Ireland, UK and USA).
• Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
• Work closely with HOPE’s international offices, including India, on location-specific content creation.
• Attend events and produce live social media content.
• Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
• Collaborate with Fundraising Team to create a social media calendar.
• Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
• Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
• Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
• Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
Person Specification for this role:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong digital skills with demonstrable experience of curating social media accounts on behalf of an organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of creating multimedia content.
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing marketing strategies.
- Knowledge and experience of fundraising and marketing specifically within the NGO sector is desirable.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of content.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the media landscape.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of a team.
- Genuine interest in the work of The HOPE Foundation.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Prepared to work occasional evenings and weekends at events if required.
- Willingness to travel – to events etc. and to India on occasion as required.