Cork International Film Festival
Cork International Film Festival, Ireland's first and largest film festival, returns to the big screen for its 67th edition in cinemas in Cork over 11 packed days, from Thursday 10th to Sunday 20th November.
CIFF will present an exciting and inspiring programme of the latest and best Irish and international features, docs and shorts, expertly curated for Festival audiences.
Its diverse programme also includes strands on climate activism (Green Screen), food and film (Culinary Cinema), film and mental health (Illuminate), cult classics (Guilty Pleasures) and an online programme of Festival highlights.
Tickets are on sale now at corkfilmfest.org or via the myCIFF app (available on Apple iOS and Android).
- First and largest film festival in Ireland
- 3 Academy Award qualifying awards - 3 winning filmmakers in Cork will join the longlist for the Oscars
- See it first in Cork: Over 90% of the Programme are Premieres and the only opportunity to see these films in this region
- The Festival welcomes over 20,000 attendees annually
- Voted top 20 festivals to visit in Europe. Established along with Cannes, Venice, Berlin