Cyber Skills is a national initiative funded by the Higher Education Authority (HEA) Human Capital Initiative (HCI) Pillar 3. Cyber security experts from Munster Technological University, Technological University Dublin, and the University of Limerick are collaborating to address the growing skills shortage in cyber security in Ireland.
Cyber Skills provides online, part-time, fully flexible university accredited microcredentials and pathways to enable professionals to upskill and reskill. Cyber Skills’ microcredentials and pathways have been specifically designed and created by industry and academic experts and align to the NIST NICE Cyber Security Workforce Framework. Our pathways are mapped to workplace job roles, so graduates are guaranteed to be workplace ready with the skills and knowledge needed to advance in their career.
Cyber Skills accepts applications from any individual looking to upskill, reskill or develop new cyber security skills. Whether you are an ICT professional, business manager, board member, or a small business, cyber security is vital. To learn more about how Cyber Skills can equip you with the tools you need to succeed, please visit www.cyberskills.ie
- Explore our range of pathways matched to job specific roles in cybersecurity.
- Upskill or reskill in cybersecurity quickly with our range of microcredentials.
- Manage your cyber risk with our three short workshops for small business.
- Discover the potential for a career in cybersecurity.
- For secondary students who have just completed 4th or 5th year. Suitable for beginners and advanced students.