Cork Chamber & MII Cork: Mintel – 2022 Consumer Trends
Join us for this virtual event in collaboration with the Marketing Institute Cork where you will hear from Simon Moriarty. Simon is Director of Trends EMEA at Mintel, responsible for insight, editorial, and client service across the region, and developing content and strategy as part of the Global Trend Leadership team. With over a decade’s experience in market intelligence, Simon has previously managed Mintel’s consumer research in Brazil, India and China.
Looking ahead to 2022, Mintel’s market trend analysis and prediction research are grounded by observations of the key drivers of consumer behaviour and backed by their robust data sets. In 2022, they expect consumer behaviour to shift and evolve in response to the following five global consumer trends:
1. In Control - In times of uncertainty, consumers crave a sense of agency over their lives.
2. Enjoyment Everywhere - Having endured lockdown, consumers are eager to break out of their confines and explore, play and embrace novel experiences, both virtually and in the ‘real,’ physical world.
3. Ethics Check - While many brands have made their voices heard on controversial topics, consumers want to see measurable progress against their goals.
4. Flexible Spaces - Public and private spaces must maximise the capabilities they offer to match consumers’ flexible lifestyles.
5. Climate Complexity - Consumers are looking to brands to not only help them mitigate their impact but also ensure that their practices don’t contribute to making a bad situation worse.
Join us for this informative event to get an insight into predicted Consumer Trends for 2022!