A business consists of People, Places and Problems. This presentation will explore GM case study. It will show how the team challenge process engages the social processes that exist within your teams.
During the presentation, you will see how effective your people can be if given the opportunity and right environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
By accessing that secret intelligence, unlocking the innovative mindsets of your people, you will be able to:
• Build highly effective teams
• Solve complex problems
• Optimize business to achieve targets
Perry Simpson led a multi-disciplined project team that achieved:
• the fastest press line cycle time in the world
• first 3-minute part-to-part line changeover in press line production worldwide
• first project milestone in the GM - Renault van project.
Perry is an automation and process specialist and has been helping businesses solve complex problems for over 40 years. In the last 12 years he has:
• Performed over 270 technical studies
• Helped with the design of 24 world-class robot cells for Ford, BMW and Audi.
• Written over 3000 documents.
Perry is co-founder and director in Team Challenge Process company that combines technology with HR knowledge to help businesses.