This webinar has been specially organised for members by Chambers Ireland and will be run by Peninsula.
Reopening is on every business owner’s mind right now. Many sectors are likely to begin reopening from mid-May. To help you best prepare for reopening your premisses again, Chambers Ireland is hosting this with HR and health & safety consultant Peninsula. This informative session will answer those key questions you might be having regarding returning to the workplace including:
• How do I bring staff back and deal with those who don’t want to return?
• How do I ensure a COVID-safe environment when I reopen?
• Contact tracing and COVID-19 staff training.
• Do I need a COVID-19 Response Plan in the event of a new case in the workplace?
• How do I showcase duty of care and wellbeing for my staff and customers? Helping your business reopen safely is what matters most to us, so we hope to see you at our webinar on 22nd April.