- unit 1 83, Beech road, Beech road, Muskerry Estate, Ballincolli Cork P31 FP 46
- Send Email
- Visit Website
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Take the N22 Westbound and exit onto Link Rd at second roundabout. Turn right onto Castle Ave. and continue onto Beech Rd. We are on the left.
Epilepsy Ireland is a Charity established in 1966 . Our vision is to create a society where no persons life is limited by Epilepsy. We do this by:
• providing vital community support services to people of all ages who are living with epilepsy and their families
• funding pioneering epilepsy research
• advocating for the needs of people with epilepsy at local & national level
• improving public understanding of epilepsy through nationwide education & engagement programmes
We provide our services in our various regional offices, including in Cork. Our Community Response Officers are always there for anyone with epilepsy and their families, who may want some advice relating to a variety of aspects of their lives, including employment, law, education provisions and social welfare entitlements. or just to lend a listening ear.
We are currently getting geared up for our biggest annual fundraising day - Purple Day® 2022! Our incredible supporters around the country will be organising events in their local areas and buildings across Cork, the rest of Ireland and around the world will be lighting up purple on the 26th of March to raise awareness. If you would like to get involved as an individual or through your business please get in touch by emailing Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 8714580.