Rubicon Heritage Services Ltd
Commercial Archaeologists providing advice and support for commercial developers, local authorities, national heritage organisations and private individuals. Our team offers extensive professional expertise and commercial awareness to ensure the efficient and quality-assured completion of all our archaeological projects - no matter the size. We provide expert advice on archaeology within the planning process. We have a proven track record on guiding developers through development control in sectors such as road and rail infrastructure, housing, commercial developments, renewable energy developments, waste water and flood protection schemes etc. We manage risk and deliver quality!
- We specialise in large scale infrastructural projects such as Roads and Rail
- Urban archaeology presents significant logistical challenges that are encountered when working in built up areas.
- Rubicon provide expert advice for energy and water infrastructure developments across Ireland
- Schools, hospitals and other public amenity buildings often need archaeological and built heritage exertise
- Outreach services cover both academic and popular publication, learning events, public speaking and exhibitions